Sunday, November 05, 2006

Helping Wounded Troops

The Project Valour-IT challenge Blogwar has been underway for a week now, and I see that the combined amount raised is nearly half of our $180,000 goal -- HooAH! But we're not done, folks - there's another 5 days of work to do, and we owe it to the wounded to Continue the Mission.

Hint: Hit the Make a Donation button over to the right here, for the Army Team! --->

Keep giving until it hurts ... because it surely hurts to get blown up like Chuck Z did last year. And it hurts to lose limbs and suffer nerve damage, and it sucks completely to be stuck in a military hospital far from your buddies, your family, and anything familiar. So, please give it up for their sake - it's the least we can do.

There are so many blogs who have joined the Army Strong team, that I wanted to list them all here. So I finally built a blogroll for the team members, as of Sunday night. If you just joined the team, or notice that I'm missing any other blogs, please leave me a comment, so I can fix it up! If you would like to use my blogroll, send me an email or leave a comment with the email addy I can use.

If you need suggestions on how to spread the word locally, FbL and the Armorer put together an info packed post this weekend that you should check out. There are links for flyers you can print, and lots of ideas on how to spread the word.

Project Valour-IT Army Strong team blogRoll ...