Thursday, February 24, 2005

More Gender Confusion

The other day I followed Cassandra's example, and scanned some blog entries using the Gender Genie . Seems that about half the time I write more like a guy than a girl.

Here's a new test to amuse you. This one asks a series of questions, and then produces a short summary of your Male / Female brain tendencies. This time, I may have gone just a Leetle bit too far...

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve



I'm not sure if I should demand a recount or not?!

. . .

And here's another one for fun - What Kind of Dog are you? Thanks to John at Argghhh! for pointing out this one. Click here, then click on the Game link on the left sidebar. After you are finished with the 10 questions, you will find out what kind of dog breed you match up with, complete with breed description!

Go ahead and try it out. Apparently, I am a Standard Schnauzer - which will annoy my MIL, as she raises Belgian Tervurens ;-)