Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm not Weird!

I've been tagged by Fuzzybear Lioness, and challenged to reveal 6 weird things about myself. (Yes, Bill -- only six ... what's yer point?)

1. I don't bite my fingernails, but I nibble on the skin around them - and sometimes draw blood by accident.

2. When I travel, I like to pack for the return the night before, no matter how late that means I get to sleep. Otherwise I can't sleep at all.

3. I love picking out postcards on trips, but I almost never mail them. They're for *me*, don't ya know!

4. I'm an electronic pack rat - saving almost every email I get from my friends and family. (Blackmail is easier that way)

5. My desk at home lives in a semi-permanent state of disorder. I pile assorted stuff on it daily : mail received, books, bits and pieces of ongoing projects, etc. Now and again, the clutter reaches some unknown trigger point, and I can't stand it anymore .... and it all gets sorted through and put away. This pristine state will last a day or two, and then the cycle starts all over again.

6. For true bloggy weirdness - I select the taggees before I complete the meme.

So, the taggees for this little exercise are SWWBO (since she's so organized now *grin*), Murray (because of his comment at the Castle), Wayne, Bad Cat Robot, blogspawn America's Son, and AirborneVet.

None of whom are weird ... so I can't wait to hear what *they* consider weird!

By the way, if you want to compare weirdness, be sure to check out Bill and John's entries at the Castle ... I am but an egg compared to them ... *grin*