Thursday, August 16, 2007

Catching Up

I finally got to meet the Ziegenfusses (Ziegenfi?) here in Seattle yesterday {happy dance}! Chuck and Carren are much fun to spend time with, and I was only sorry that we had limited time to spend. (Hope you two had fun at the Space Needle!) Ever since Chuck blogged about coming to Fort Lewis for the summer, I've been trying to figure out how to hook up with him. So it was ironic that I discovered Chuck was trying to reach me by reading this post ... before I checked my cell phone!

Other items that I have been slack on posting about:

Vets for Freedom Week 6: "Cost of Defeat" Call in Campaign
YouTube Smackdown (H/T to Castle Argghhh!)
Maj Pain is starting up a One Marine's View mailing list - join up!

Views from Ground Level:

Greyhawk
Michael Yon
Go Jack Army
Fightin 6th Marines
Francis Marion
Joel Maxwell