Monday, May 16, 2005

Bloginality

In my usual slow fashion, I finally worked my way over to Desultory Butterfly's lovely site. I met Desult over at ALa's site some time ago ... OK -- I said I was slow!! (You don't have to agree so fast, Bill!)

I was interested in the 'Bloginality' quiz, took it, and found to my surprise that Desult and I are both INFP's!!!

As an INFP, you are Introverted, iNtuative, Feeling , Perceiving.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition.

This is defined as a NF personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Idealist (Identity Seeking) type, and more specifically the Healers or Idealist

As a weblogger, you have wonderful words to express your feelings because of your idealism. Because you don't like conflict, you may be likely to make one list of links and leave it for a long time without updating for fear of offending.

I plead guilty to the Idealism part, but I think the real reason for the lack of updates in my blogroll / sidebar has far more to do with inertia ... *grin*

Go ahead, try the Quiz yourself!