Thursday, December 08, 2005

Weird is good ... right?

Contagion had a fit when Oddybobo tagged him with another meme, which would just be funny. But he decided to tag me with it ... great. I'm supposed to bare my soul and tell you all about five of my weird habits.

Only five?

Here you go, in no particular order.

1. I don't bite my fingernails, but I nibble on the skin around them - and sometimes draw blood by accident.

2. When I travel, I like to pack for the return the night before, no matter how late that means I get to sleep. Otherwise I can't sleep at all.

3. I love picking out postcards on trips, but I almost never mail them. They're for *me*, don't ya know!

4. I'm an electronic pack rat - saving almost every email I get from my friends and family. (Blackmail is easier that way)

5. For true bloggy weirdness - I select the taggees before I complete the meme!


See, that wasn't so bad ... at least I keep the same numbering scheme for my whole list, unlike *some* people I could name!

Now I'm supposed to name the next five victims players. I choose Sgt B, AFSister, Crazy Ride Lady, AnalogKid and GunTrash.