Wednesday, December 27, 2006

(After) Christmas meme

Hope you all had a good Christmas, enjoyed the gathering of friends and family, and ate plenty - but not too much. I'd love to blame the lack of blogging on the power outage on the 15th (which lasted 7 days for Casa Way), and the continued lack of internet until yesterday. But the loyal two or three of you who still visit know better - it's been a long time, hasn't it? Of course, I always rise to Meme bait, and thus I have emerged from the darkness.

Someone managed to tag Snarkatron with a meme ... and rumor has it they're still ambulatory, quite an accomplishment. So to share the Christmas cheer and joy, she naturally tagged some of us in easy reach...

Three things I wanted for Christmas:
1. Season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Restored power at Casa Way (which I got!)
3. Something to read that isn't by Anita Shreve

Three things I did NOT want for Christmas:
1. Anything requiring dusting
2. A Dance Revolution
3. Strangely colored Rubber Rain boots

There, I believe that satisfies the minimum requirement.

As to tagging someone else with this one, Christmas is past now, and I think that popping out of blog limbo and tapping anyone else on the shoulder would be ... rude. So no tagging here. Whatever passes for normal blogging can now resume.