Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Thankful

... for a great many things.

I have a loving husband, a great family, good health, wonderful friends (some of whom I have yet to meet in person!), a challenging and rewarding job, and so much more. For all of these things, I am very thankful.

Most of all, I'm thankful that I live in a free country, and for that I need to thank all of our veterans, and the great folks serving in uniform now around the world, along with the amazing families who love and support them.

One of the great joys of blogging is the connections I've made with troops and vets, and with their families. While I'm off gallivanting around the PNW for the weekend, feel free to use my milblog list in the sidebar if you feel the urge to visit a few and let 'em know you care. And if you happen to have some spare time - visit AnySoldier to find addresses for those who are deployed, and who would love to hear from you.

Enjoy your family, try not to eat too much turkey and fixin's, and count your blessings!