Sunday, February 19, 2006

No-Name Meme

I was tagged by SWWBO with a new meme, which came to her from Ala. I guess we'll call it the No-Name meme.

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

My preference is color - but I do love watching old Charlie Chan movies in B&W!

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Strangers giving me excruciating details of the medical problems.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

CDs right now. We tossed all our old vinyl records about 10 years ago.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

No thanks. I have a great travel companion in the Hubster, couldn't leave him behind for anything!

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

The Global War on Terrorism

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

Police our borders and immigrants/visitors better. It won't solve the terrorism, but we need to ensure our survival so we can continue to work on a 'cure'.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

I couldn't change one thing - it's a great life! But if I could say "I Love You" to my parents more often, that would be great.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

End WWI with utter victory and surrender of the German forces. Maybe we would have avoided WWII, then again ... maybe not.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?

I've seen opera, and enjoyed it. But I'd love a night at the Grand Ole' Opry!

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Where did my 20-year old body go? I want it back!

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Robert Heinlein, and for his sake I would take him out to the Calcutta Grill for fine food and wine with an awesome view of sunset over the Olympic mountains.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Whatever it is - I'd lie about it. So you'll never know ... *grin*


So, who shall I tag? It's been awhile since I actively tagged someone. Hmmmm ...

Bad Cat Robot ... because I really want to know what she will say.
Blog Bro Sgt B ... to make him stop practicing the pipes for a while.
Teresa of Technicalities ... To infect the MuNuvians. MwaHahahaha!
Bloodspite of Techography ... To push him closer to 1 Million Hits!