Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Three Things

AFSis tagged Boston Maggie, who in turn trapped tagged me, with a meme in threes. As if that wasn't enough, BillT tapped me again! Well, too bad - I can only do this once ...

3 things that scare me:
1. Roller Coasters
2. Losing my mind (more than I already have)
3. Blogging so much that I forget to eat (yeah, right)

3 people who make me laugh:
1. Robin Williams
2. My sister Becky
3. Sugar Buttons

3 things I hate the most:
1. Willfully stupid people
2. A$$hats who write spyware and viruses
3. Losing something that I had in my hands just 5 minutes earlier

3 things I don't understand:
1. Those who don't support the military
2. The ACLU
3. People who refuse to use their brains

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Reading email and blog comments
2. Planning my vacation
3. Answering a meme

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Cruise the Mediterranean
2. Visit Alaska's Kodiak Island
3. See my brother become a grandfather, so I have grand niece/nephews to spoil!

3 things I can do:
1. Drive a stick-shift (drove a semi-trailer once - 12 gears, baby!)
2. Anything for those I care about
3. Be happy in most any circumstance, if friends are around

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. Quiet
2. Positive
3. Watchful

3 things I can't do:
1. Keep my mouth shut when I should
2. Speak up when I should
3. Figure out the difference in time to accomplish 1 and 2

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Alison Krauss sing
2. Yo-Yo Ma playing the cello
3. "Flags of our Fathers" by Keni Thomas

3 things you should never listen to:
1. People who want you to "Get Serious"!
2. Celebrities telling you how to think
3. Hateful 'music'

3 absolute favorite foods:
1. Baked mac & cheese casserole
2. Cornbread
3. Yogurt covered pretzels (mmm, salty and sweet!)

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. Where John hides the keys to the liquor cabinet
2. Why my cat wakes me up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off
3. To ride a unicycle

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee
2. Diet Coke
3. Mike's Hard Cranberry

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. My Favorite Martian
2. The Rifleman
3. The Big Valley

3 people I'm tagging
Bad Cat Robot (that'll stop her snickering)
Trias of Insanity (welcome to the gang, bud!)
74 of The Bow Ramp