Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Catching Up

Catching up is hard to do, but I've finally updated the Bloggers I have Met section of the sidebar. It now includes all the great folks I got to hang with a few weeks ago.

I also got to add Francis Marion of Where I Stand to the list, since I had the pleasure of meeting up with him at the shootin' range on Saturday last. He was our original inspiration for the original blogshoot, and we hadn't given up on meeting up for some lead slinging. It was probably our last target of opportunity, so Bad Cat Robot and I took it! Since the meet was at the range, and it's hard to visit real well with the sounds of shooters doing their thing, it was mostly a working visit -- but nice to put another face with the name, as always!

While I didn't have a fancy Kimber like BCR and Francis, I did get to try out my recently installed rubber grip for the Ruger .357. The Ruger was originally my father-in-law's, and I've always liked it, but it didn't fit my hand quite right...

Hosting provided by FotoTime


During the blogshoot adventure a few weeks ago, I spotted the right grip at the gun shop, and was itching to try it out! I installed it Friday night, and was ready to test it out...

Ruger Security-Six

(Hi-Res)
I have one word ... Suh-Weet!