Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another interesting take on Ms. Miers

Thomas Lifson at The American Thinker takes a look at the dynamics at play with the President's nomination of Ms. Miers to SCOTUS.

I agree that watching the event is going to be interesting, on many levels, and I expect that a certain amount of Democratic tail-chasing will ensue. I don't buy completely into his take on the group dynamics, and Ms. Miers likely place in same - I fear his description sounds a bit like a resident Grandma. But the point is that each person in such a small group has his/her own contribution to the emotional as well as the intellectual balance - and every person in the small group cannot have the same personality characteristics for the group to mesh together well.

So go other to American Thinker and read the whole thing, then let me know what you think.