Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fun things

First, the Desultory Girl tagged me with a Seven Things meme.

In no particular order, here are ...

Seven things I want to do before I die
1. Pilot an airplane or a helicopter (or both)
2. Summit Mount Rainier
3. Own a property where I can keep / ride my own horses
4. Break 100 (for 18 holes, not 9)
5. Bench press my own weight
6. Learn to operate the SLR camera
7. Visit all the continents

Seven things I can do
1. Explain technical issues to non-technical people
2. Grout tile
3. Bench press Desult's body weight
4. Talk frantic customers out of trees (figuratively speaking)
5. See 3-D 'Magic Eye' Pictures
6. Help other people see 3-D pictures (come to my house, I'll prove it!)
7. Ride a horse

Seven things I cannot do
1. Cook creatively
2. Whistle through my fingers
3. Turn down good food (okay, any food)
4. Write poetry (or prose, for that matter)
5. Organize myself
6. Be a jerk
7. Keep my weight down (see #3)

Seven things I say a lot
1. Bummer
2. Hi
3. Kewl
4. Ya Think?!
5. Sure
6. Not
7. Shoes, Stop that! (*ahem* - Shoes is my cat)

Seven things I find attractive in a male
1. Cooking ability
2. Sense of humor
3. Enjoys travel
4. Great smile
5. Intelligence
6. Self Confidence
7. Interested in current events

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Sean Connery
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Pierce Brosnan
5. Mel Gibson
6. Tommy Lee Jones
7. Liam Neeson

Seven people carry this meme forward? You tell me who you are -- If you want to tag yourself, leave me a comment!

Second, in response to John's query :