Sunday, October 30, 2005

Who's your D20?

I rolled the dice, figuratively speaking, and discovered my inner Icosahedron ...

I am a d20

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

You are the large, round, friendly d20! You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy girl, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

Hmpf - Who says I don't deserve being looked up to? Anyways - check it out and tell me your type. If we get at least one of each, it's D&D time!!

H/T to Graumagus, the D8.