Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Gun fun...

I'm a little behind in my blog reading - I just scanned SarahK's Links of the Day from yesterday. Naturally, I had to check some of them out, and ended up locating a few fun items for the gun lover in me.

Tyler at 45-caliber Justice has a refresher course on the 2nd Amendment which is both entertaining and meaningful. Here's a sampler:

L. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
M. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.


At Guns and Glory I found a quick 8-point list on how not to get shot by the US Military.


And finally, if guns alone were not enough, I offer you Boomershoot. An event mixing shooting with explosives, and only a short 5 hour drive from where I live. From the FAQ ...

Q: Shouldn't it be illegal?
A: Only if you are a Puritan and afraid that someone, somewhere is having fun.