Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Interview Game - Part 2

All right, in my previous post, I answered the questions put to me by Sgt B. Now it's my turn to be the interviewer!

So far, there are two volunteers who have agreed to respond to my questions. Thanks for playing, Phil of Red Guy / Blue State (love that blog name for some reason!), and John of Castle Argghhh!. Your questions are below, send me the link to your post when you are done. Remember to add the Official Rules in your post as well!

HAVE FUN !!!


QUESTIONS

1. How would you describe yourself, and how would this differ from your spouse's description of you?

2. If you had to choose an animal form, what would it be? Why?

3. What is your earliest memory?

4. What book do you read over again and again, and what takes you back to it?

5. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Why?


OFFICIAL RULES

Leave me a comment saying “interview me”. The first five commenters will be the participants.I will respond by asking you five questions.You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)


If you have just wandered in, and would like to play, please feel free to indicate so here in comments Use the same questions and send me the link to your answers!


-- UPDATE --

Check out Phil's responses
here.