Friday, March 25, 2005

Interview with the Lioness

My friend FuzzyBear Lioness, another denizen of Castle Argghhh, has agreed to be interviewed here! If you're counting, that makes my fourth interview, so feel free to leave a comment with 'Interview Me' if you want to play the game.

Note : If you have not had occasion to meet FBL at the Castle comment parties, you might enjoy reviewing one or two of them.

Ladies and Gents, and anyone else within range, I give you an Interview with FuzzyBear Lioness...


1) If you could be anyone else in Contemporary History, who would you be? Why?

Well, if I could be anyone else in Contemporary History, it would probably be Condoleeza Rice. Why? She's strong, smart, sexy, confident, powerful ... need I go on? Come to think of it, she must have some Lioness blood in her...

2) What is the most embarrassing moment in your life thus far?

The most embarrassing moment in my life so far would have to be the time I was dragged (unprovoked) tail-first through the castle, extorted, told I "weighed a ton," and tossed into the hot tub. And what happened next... well... I refuse to turn THIS into my most embarrassing moment... Although, hmmm...maybe the Chief was even MORE embarrassed! ;)

3. What is your favorite joke?

The best jokes are the ones we Castle Denizens perpetrate on each other (of course), but I've enjoyed the following recently:


A wealthy old lady goes on a photo safari in Africa, taking her pet poodle along for company.

One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long discovers he is lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch. The poodle thinks, "Uh-oh, I'm in deep trouble now!"

Seeing some bones on the ground nearby, he immediately settles down to chew on them with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here."

Hearing this, the leopard halts in mid-stride with a look of terror on his face, and slinks away. "Whew,"says the leopard. "That was close! That poodle nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching from a nearby tree figures he can put his knowledge to good use. So, off he goes, following the leopard. But the poodle sees him, and figures that something must be up.

The monkey catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine."

Now the poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?". But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet. Just when they get close enough to hear, the poodle says.....................

"Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard!"


[Of course, I would never fall for something like that. But here's the leopard's eternal problem... in order to make him so fast, God had to keep him lean and light--and grey matter is pretty dense stuff!]

4. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?

Kid? Kid??!! Now, there may be some confusion about my specific classification, but I am NOT a goat!*Harrumph*

However, I will respond to the intent of your question... That's a hard one, but my favorite toy was probably the out-of-doors. I raced around on my bike, climbed trees, looked under rocks, caught turtles, tadpoles and garter snakes, and laid in the sun in the tall grasses of the backyard. *Purrrrring at the thought of warm sun on my tummy and dry grasses at my back*

5. What is the worst job you've ever held?

I've held a lot of jobs I didn't like, mostly when I was in college, but none of them really stand out. The worst ones usually involved cleaning men's bathrooms. Ugh. "Pigs" doesn't even begin to describe it!


Thanks again for playing, FBL! I hope your day is full of warm sun and happy purrs :-)