Thursday, April 28, 2005

My musical inclinations...

I saw this quiz at She Who Will Be Obeyed, where you can see that Beth has this lovely, complex layout of musical tastes and influences. So, being unable to resist - I had to give it a shot as well. Well, guess what - I'm stuck in my rock music roots, and I'm not gonna budge ...





Your Taste in Music:


Classic Rock: High Influence
80's Alternative: Low Influence
80's Pop: Low Influence
90's R&B: Low Influence
Progressive Rock: Low Influence



Heh - You'd still be hard pressed to guess what 3 CD's are taking turns in my car this week!

***

It gets worse ... That 1 Guy has also taken the quiz, and his musical taste is even more complex than Beth's! Check it out at Drunken Wisdom.

*heavy sigh*

Okay - so I need to explore some different tunes ... I get it!