Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday Links

Harvey, posting at IMAO, enumerates some Totally True Tidbits about the American Flag.

At the Castle, Chief Bill explains how to prepare for a Military Readiness Exercise. And since I lost a blog day yesterday, I have yet to scan all of the links John provided from 'Round the news.

Sgt. B is being interviewed at the Gun Line, again! This time by the lovely and articulate Cass of Villainous Company, who wants us to Stop her before she Puns Again !

The Jedi quiz has continued to make the rounds, and it turns out that Kat of The Middle Ground is a Jedi Master!

Fellow denizen Jack of Random Fate reports that not all is grim and hopeless. And I can totaly tottaly totally sympathize with Alan of GenX at 40 and his problems with spelling.

AFSister at My Side of the Puddle has a thing about Kissing ... with a quiz. I love quizzes, had to try it out myself ...

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.

What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla