Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Links

Jack Army has a post up today about his blogging relatives, so I made the rounds to check them out...

There's sister Stemily's place, full of fun items about childcare and family life. I love her response when asked if she would potty-train someone else's child!

Brother-in-law Cowboy is a family man and a journalist in the Army, has some good stuff to read, and could use help paying off nasty old college loans. His list of Twenty Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity had me crackin' up. My favorite :

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."


His other blog is Redneck, with more serious tones. I was touched by his post Becoming numb to Memorial Services. You have to do what you can to deal with constant exposure to emotional events, when it's your job to report on the loss of good soldiers.

Cass at Villainous Company points us to a toy for your iPod, in case it's lonely.... Heh!